Tuesday 10 September 2013

What a start! Now on to the next step.

I have to say that I'm overwhelmed by the response to my new blog and the fantastic support that I've received. In little over a week, I've already featured seven authors, with Jerome Brooke on the way tomorrow. All this and I only dreamt up the idea eleven days ago!

What I didn't bargain for is the amount of time I've had to spend putting it all together. It's been a seat-of-my-pants experience so far, but now I'm going to try to put a little order into the chaos. Starting next week, I'm going to have to limit the guest spots to a maximum of four per week. If you want a feature on a specific date, please indicate that in your submission. Otherwise I'll add you to the queue, which is still quite short at the moment.

Now I want to further develop the blog to include a review section. I don't have the time to review books myself as apart from this blog, a full time job and three kids to keep happy, I'm now about to start writing my third novel. So if you're an avid reader and would be willing to contribute, in a timely manner, to this exciting new project, leave a comment after this post and email me at the address below.

Fantasy authors willing to provide free copies for review can email a brief synopsis to onethousandworlds[at]hotmail[dot]com, stating how many copies you're willing to provide and in what format. I'll then distribute to my reviewers, who will post their reviews on this site, Goodreads and Amazon. (It may be possible to post on other sites too.) I can't promise favourable reviews, but any books which are given three stars and above will be published. Why not ask to be featured too? For information on how to get featured see the How To Submit tab.


1 comment:

  1. I love the blurb and I hope I win a copy so I can see how the except fits into the story plot idea.

    ReplyDelete